WELCOME TO JAIN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
To impart excellent technical education for developing ethically sound and globally competent electronics engineers.
1. To provide a creative environment through structured teaching - learning process.
2. To achieve academic excellence.
3. To strive towards efficient industry-institute interaction.
4. To serve the needs of the society through R&D activities.
5. To inculcate self learning attitude , entrepreneurial skills and professional ethics.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. Graduates will be able to contemplate real time social problems and deliver efficient solutions.
2. Graduates will be professionally competent with life-long learning.
3. Graduates will be able to work in multi-cultural and inter-disciplinary teams.
4. Graduates will have efficient communication and managerial skills.